General Career Information
Interested in a career in the exciting world of the heavy duty industry? We are always looking for good people. Use the contact form to upload your resume today! We are looking for a long-term, career minded, Heavy Equipment Technicians.
Heavy Equipment Technician Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing medium to heavy duty trucks and trailers
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
Heavy Equipment Technician Requirements:
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and trailers.
- Ability to work after-hours service truck if required.
Are you a decicated service writer that can act as a liason between the customer and our company? Your specialty is attention to detail when developing cost estimates and sourcing parts.
Service Writer Responsibilities:
- Develop strong customer relationsships.
- Maintain computerized customer profile information.
- Develop cost estimates, logging needed parts and the time needed for repairs while while scheduling the most appropriate technician.
Service Writer Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience and product knowledge may be advantageous.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of office software programs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong record-keeping skills.
- The ability to understand and relate technical issues to the service team from customers non-technical descriptions.